Thank you to our co-sponsors
- Healthy Brains for Healthy Lives (HBHL)
- Réseau de Bio-imagerie du Québec (RBIQ)
- The Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital (The Neuro) for providing the venue.
Part of the Ludmer Centre Public Lecture Series
Sleep & the Ageing Brain
Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
Healthy sleep is important throughout the lifespan and becomes more challenging with age. In this public lecture, our guest speakers explored how the brain mediates normal sleep and its importance to health, as well as how normal sleep can be disrupted and change with age and age-related pathologies.
Listen to all the videos of our panel of leading researchers to learn more about the impact of sleep on the ageing brain.
Return to the Ludmer Video Gallery
Join us for an upcoming lecture or conference
- Check out the listings on the Ludmer Event Page
- Like and follow @LudmerCentre on Facebook or Twitter
Thank you to everyone who helped us grow the Ludmer Centre Student Award for Transdisciplinary Brain Research fund – watch the video.